For many years, quality has been part of our policy and our business strategy.
We have developped an approach in 8 points which we apply for each of the orders that we process.
THE 8 COMMITMENTS OF OUR CSR POLICY
- Total customer satisfaction by carrying out for example control points at each stage of production of the order.
- The clarity of bills to facilitate understanding.
- The qualitative advice through our sales team who will present the most relevant solutions to our customers.
- Commitments to Sustainable Development.
- Preserving the confidentiality of the information we hold.
- Training and ongoing feedback of our production and sales staff on new technologies, new products and new services.
- The timeliness of production deadlines that were agreed upon with our customers.
- Commitments in favour of the health and safety of employees.
Our willingness to satisfy each one of our customers has led us to adopt a coherent and structured approach. We have defined objectives which have resulted in the establishment of commitments, a Q.S.E. charter and a «Quality, Safety and Environment» integrated management system:
- Full-time appointment of a QSE Manager and Co-ManagerDetermination of QSE correspondents in each agency.
- Cartography of production processes.
- Creation and compliance with a QSE manual and charter.
- Implementation of tracking spreadsheets for indicators and objectives.
- Implementation of progress forms: non-compliant products, equipment problems, customer complaints, customer feedback.
- Regular customer satisfaction surveys, customer satisfaction scale.
- Implementation of feedback registers in which customer phone and written complaints are recorded.
- Organisation of monthly steering meetings which define preventative as well as corrective actions to be taken and evaluate their effectiveness.
In 1995 Techniplan in Jouy-en-Josas (78) had been the first digital printers to be certified ISO 9001 by the AFAQ.
Today, our subsidiaries Techniplan, Defigraph and Electrogeloz Ivry are certified with ISO 9001 and 14001 (environnemental management). All Electrogeloz production sites have adopted the same work processes.
Electrogeloz has chosen to follow an integrated QSE policy which is of course linked to sustainable development. This policy incorporates notably the «3Rs» which aim to REDUCE the quantity of products that reach their end-of-life, to RE-USE products or some of their parts and to RECYCLE raw materials.
We have set ourselves several objectives:
- Purchase sustainably: the manufacturers with whom we work are chosen for the quality of their machines as well as for the implementation of a genuine environmental and waste recycle policy. We print on environmentally friendly media.
- Recycle our waste: recyclable materials are subjected to a selective collection in our workshops, re-usable products such as toner cartridges for example are handled by a certified organization which is in charge of collection, sorting, transport, treatment and recovery of the material. Toxic products have been excluded from our workshops and hazardous products are placed in relevant retention containers.
- Optimize our resources: in 2008, we designed a less environmentally impacting eco packaging. We monitor our energy consumption (electricity, gas and water) annually with a view to optimizing it and monitoring the effectiveness of our action plans.
Our brands, standards and certifications:
- IMPRIM’VERT: the brand Imprim'Vert is held by each one of our group subsidiaries thanks to its implementation.
- BILAN CARBONE: since 2009, all the group agencies undergo a Carbon Audit. We have reduced our carbon emissions.
- ISO 14001: Electrogeloz Ivry was the first to have integrated the environmental management at the core of its strategy and be certified in 2011. Since then Techniplan and Defigraph have also been certified and all the other subsidiaries have integrated the environmental management process in their daily operations.
- PEFC: in 2012, Electrogeloz Ivry was certified PEFC for guaranteeing compliance with the standard all along the production line. Defigraph and Lips Pro also received the certification in 2016.